THE GIRL IN ROOM 105February 4, 2020
THE GIRL IN ROOM 105 is an story about attraction, love, happiness, curiosity and desire. The desire is full of love and hope. THE GIRL IN ROOM 105 main hero is keshav who was an IIT students. He is doing a job in coaching classes. He nonetheless discover an appropriate profession as a result of he would not like this job anymore. His close friend is saurabh and he is second hero of this book. He loves zara(ZARA LONE), a kashmiri muslim.
Author- CHETAN BHAGAT
Genere- Mystery, Thriller
Keshav control his urge to call zara and wish her at midnight, both are going to sleep around 3 AM in the morning and they are drunk. He gets some text message from zara’s mobile phone as why he did not wishing her birthday this year. And one other messageit’s possible you’ss come her residence tonight. He is very exited to meet her. Keshav started his bike and both are going to meet her.
Keshav went to her room to wish her Happy birthday but he found her dead. For a moment, he lost his control for a second. He is calling police and give information about murder, But police inspector arrested them. He argue with police inspector to defends self but inspector was not reacting anything about his talk. After some politician power both are left. Police inspector was arrested the watchman after some time. He want to solve this mystery by self. He wants to know about zara’s murder. Both are search clue one by one.
BEST PARAGRAPH OF THE GIRL IN ROOM 105 ⇒
- Mene zara ki kabra par safed ful rakha, jo ki use pasand tha.
- Muje nahi malum me tumhare liye kya tha, lekin tum mere liye bahut mayane rakhati thi, mene kaha or gutano ke bal bait gaya.
- Me juka or apane mathe ko jamin se lagaya Mene tumhe pyar kia tha zara.
- Shayad jarurat se jyada pyar.
- Sukriya, muje yah batane ke liye ki pyar kya hota hai, or yah sikh dene ke liye ki bhi kabhi kisi ko bhi etana pyar nahi karana chahiye.
- Me vaha se jane ke liye uth khada hua.
- Gudbuy ZARA.
- Mai apne pyar ko yahi khatm kar raha hu.
Pages no-336, last paragraph
CHETAN BHAGAT has received degree of mechanical engineering from the indian institute of technology delhi in 1995 and has also worked for Goldman sachs at their Hong kong office as an investment banker. He born in a panjabi family and his father was an army men.
QUOTE OF CHETAN BHAGAT–
- Progress is building something lasting for future.
- Panic does’t help, even if you are unable to reply. Try to ask inquiries to the interviewers as properly and it needs to be spectacular sufficient.
- The youthful era is surrounded by the Internet, apps, and video video games.. Somehow, my books make them read.
SOME OTHER FAMOUS BOOKS FOR CHETAN BHAGAT-
- REVOLUTION 2020
- 2 STATE
- ONE NIGHT THE CALL CENTER
- HALF GIRLFRIEND
- THE 3 MISTAKES OF MY LIFE
- FIVE POINT SOMEONE
- ONE INDIAN GIRL
- MAKING INDIA AWESOME
- WHAT YOUNG INDIA WANTS