How to win friend and influence people quoteJune 10, 2020
HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE BOOK QUOTE
How to win friend and influence people is written by Dale Carnegie. This book teaches people how to behave properly in conversation. Some of the lines written below is one of the best lines in the book.
- The only way to get the best of an argument to avoid it
- All men have fears, but the brave put down their fears and go forward, sometimes to death, but always to victory.
- Remember today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
- If you believe in what you are doing, then let nothing hold you up in your work much of the best work of the world has been done against seeming impossibilities. The thing is to get the work done.
- Act enthusiastic and you will be enthusiastic.
- Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain, and most fools do.
- Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with your heart, live for it, die for and you find happiness that you had thought could never be yours.
- For better or worse, you must play yours own instrument int he orchestra of life.
- Get the other person to agree with you immediately.
AUTHOR- DALE CARNEGIE
PAGES – 274
- Develop success from failure. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
- Let the other person do more of the talking.
- Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.
- Try to see thing from the other’s point of view.
- Do the thing you fear to do and keep on doing it. That is the quickest and surest way ever yet discovered to conquer fear.
- Be sympathetic to other person’s ideas and desires.
- Don’t be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.
- The honestly to see things from the other person’s point of view.
- Each nations feels superior to other nations. That breeds patriotism – and wars.
- Fear are not those argue but those who dodge.
- Be sympathetic with the other person’s ideas and desires.
- A person’s name is the sweetest and most important sound in any language to him or her.
- Everybody in the world is seeking happiness and there is one sure way to find it. That is by controlling your thoughts. Happiness does not depend on outward conditions. It depends on inward conditions.
- Feeling sorry for yourself and your present conditions, it not only a waste of energy but the worst habit you could possibly have.
- First ask yourself, what is the worst that can happen ? Then prepare to accept it. Then proceed to improve on the worst.
- Flaming enthusiasm, backed up horse sense and persistence is the quality that most frequently for success.
- If only the people who worry about their liabilities would think about the richest they do possess, they would stop worrying.
- If you believe in what you are doing, Then let nothing hold you up in your work, much of the best work of the world has been done against seeming possibilities. The thing is to get the work done.
- If you can’t sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there worrying. It’s the worry that gets you, not the lake of sleep.
- If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it go and get busy.
- If you want to be enthusiastic, act enthusiastic.
- Act enthusiastic and you will be enthusiastic.
how to win friend and influence people BOOK RULE
- USE ENCOURAGEMENT.
- MAKE THE OTHER PERSON HAPPY ABOUT DOING WHATEVER YOU SUGGEST.
- DON’T CONDEMN, COMPLAIN OR CRITICIZE.
- APPRECIATION SHOULD BE HONEST, NOT FLATTERY.
- AROUSE IN THE OTHER PERSON A DESIRE FOR THE OBJECT.
- BEFORE CRITICIZING THE OTHER PERSON, TALK ABOUT YOUR OWN MISTAKES.
- ASK QUESTIONS INSTEAD OF GIVING DIRECT ORDERS.
- LET THE OTHER PERSON SAVE FACE.
- PRAISE EVERY IMPROVEMENT.
- GIVE THE OTHER PERSON A GOOD REPUTATION TO LIVE UP TO.
- BE A GOOD LISTENER.
- TALK IN RELATION TO THE OTHER PERSON INTERESTS.
- MAKE THE OTHER PERSON FEED IMPORTANT.
- BEGIN WITH PRAISE.
- CALL ATTENTION TO PEOPLE MISTAKES INDIRECTLY.
- A SMILE IS THE BEST ORNAMENT YOU CAN WEAR.
- SHOW A GENUINE INTEREST IN OTHER PEOPLE.
- CHALLENGES GENERATE EXCITEMENT.
- DRAMATIZE YOUR IDEAS.
- APPEAL TO THE NOBLER MOTIVES.
- BEGIN IN A FRIENDLY WAY.
- AVOID ARGUMENT
SOME OTHER GREAT LINES BY how to win friend and influence people
- Everyone should be respected as an individual but no one idolised – ALBERT EINSTEIN
- What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make – jane goodwill
- You never have to change anything you got up in the middle of the night to write – SAUL BELLOW
- Let us be greatful to people who make us happy, they are the changing gardens who make our souls blossom – MARCEL PROUST
- What distinguishes modern art from the art of other ages is criticism – OCTAVIO PAZ
- To be in one’s own heart in kindly sympathy with all things, This is the nature of righteousness – CONFUSCIUS
- Even if i knew that tommorrow the world go to pieces, i would still plant my apple tree – MARTIN LUTHER
- If you have no critics you will likely have no success – MALCOLM X
- The individuals must not merely wait and criticize, he must defend the cause the best he can. The fate of the world will be such as world deserve – ALBERT EINSTEIN
- All the effort int the world won’t matter if you are not inspired – CHUCK PALAHNIUCK
- It was only a sunny smile, and little it cast in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living – F. SCOTT FITZGERALD
- A single day is enough to make us a little larger or another time, a little smaller – PAUL KLEE
- You must not ever stop being whimsical. And you must not ever anyone else the responsibility for you life – MARY OLIVER
- When we give cheerfully and accept greatfully everyone is blessed – MAYA ANGELOU
- In the end, those who demean others only disrespect themselves – D. B. HARROP
- It is easier to be critical than correct – BENJAMIN DISRAELI
- Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing and being nothing
- He has a right to criticize, who has a heart to help – ABRAHAM LINCOLN
- With the new day comes strength and new thought – ELEANOR ROOSEVELT
- Friendship improves happiness and abate misery, by the doubling of our joy and the diving of our grief – MARCUS TULLIUS CICERO
- Arguments, like men , are often pretenders – PLATO
- By the very act of arguing, you awake the patient’s reason, and once it is awake, who can foresee the result? – C. S. LEWIS
- In comedy laughter settles all argument – ROBERT MCKEE
- There can be no progress without head on confrontation – CRISTOPHER HITCHES
- Without contraries is no progression : Attraction and repulsion , reason and energy ; love and hate , are necessary to human existence – WILLIAM BLAKE
- Truth is always the strongest argument – SOPHOCLES
- Take no thought of who is right or wrong. or who is better than. Be not for or against – BRUCE LEE
- One thing only i know, and that is that i know nothing – SOCRATES
- Be wiser than other people if you can, but do not tell them so – LORD CHASTERFIELD
- You cannot teach a man anything : You can only help him to find it within himself
- Men raise your voice, improve your argument – DESMOND TUTU
- Men must be taught as if you taught them not and things unknown proposed as things – ALEXANDER POPER